Fr. Ripperger Talks Communism, Willful Ignorance, Etc.
Fr. Isaac Mary Relyea on Bishops Abandoning The Flock
Did Pope John Paul II Kiss the Koran? Yes, he did.
Should You Vote for “THE ROCK”? No, he doesn’t stand for anything
How to Use a Coffee Percolator (Way better than drip coffee)
Whenever a society adopts central banking and a prohibition on child labor, the result is a near occasion of sin for the heinous crime of abortion. These institutions are wicked on their own, but it goes a lot deeper. In this article, I intend to illustrate how these two evils have plagued America for over 100 years and are leading families into a near occasion of sin for abortion.
Central Banking & Child Labor Prohibition: Very Commie Ideas
First things first, central banking and prohibition on child labor are BOTH tenets of COMMUNISM. Don’t believe me. Read about the 10 Planks of Marxism from none other than Uncle Karl himself. Central banking is the 5th plank. Prohibition of child labor is the 10th plank. We as Catholics, conservatives, and Christians have nothing in common with communists.
Communism is the ideology of the enemies we face in the battle against child murder and Satan’s war on the nuclear family. They use the 10 Planks of Marxism as their rubric, so we better pay attention. Better yet, we should cull out any semblance of that filth from society altogether. Deus vult!
Near Occasion of Sin? Really?
How can we make the connection between the American Federal Reserve (the U.S. central bank), the abolition of child labor, and the slaughter of babies in the womb? I’ll explain but let me apply one more layer of groundwork for the analysis. I want to remind the reader about the concept of a near occasion of sin. From the Baltimore Catechism (Lesson 18 on Contrition):
“Q. 771. What do you mean by the near occasion of sin?
A. By the near occasions of sin, I mean all the persons, places, and things that may easily lead us to sin.”
Note how it says “persons, places, and things.” This leaves room for the interpretation that certain things, perhaps government and regulations, could lead people to sin. We would want to avoid and eliminate these as much as possible.
Why Central Banking and No Child Labor Are Awful
It’s rotten enough when the government taxes people out of a chance for family formation (taxation is another plank of Marxism), but what if the government discovers a far worse and clandestine way do it? The Federal Reserve does so through a backdoor tax of monetary inflation.
The Fed’s expert-bureaucrats manipulate the currency to extract the purchasing power of your money, and one of the ways they do so is by inflating the number of dollars circulating. They increase the money supply to pay down government debt when they don’t have the guts to approach the public for a tax hike. More money in circulation means the money you have becomes less valuable.
They have been doing this since 1913, which is why your money is worth so much less than it was during your grandparents’ days. Use this government resource to calculate how much a dollar is worth compared to 1913 ($1 then is like $26 now). The dollar has lost 97% of its value!
This leaves young people with a nagging temptation to contracept and abort their offspring for fear of having to feed yet another mouth with a budget that covers fewer expenses due to currency depletion. Housing, gasoline, food, healthcare, and education costs have gone through the roof because of this and it strains a family’s budget beyond sustainability (worse for single parents). All other factors held constant, ruining a family’s money will entice them be rid of so many mouths to feed. Want to save lives? End the Fed!
Child labor is vilified so much because the media has conned everyone into thinking that working children are exploited like chimney sweeps and become beggars reminiscent of Oliver Twist. This is not true. By prohibiting children from working, we’ve not only taken away their opportunity for gaining entry-level experience, but we’ve also made them an economic liability until they are old enough to legally do anything productive.
Also, when young people (especially teenage men) are barred from working, it stunts their chances of having a chance of attracting a wife early enough to have a big family. We extend childhood forever, which means nobody can get married and have kids until their mid-20’s. This prevents us from outbreeding anti-Christians who idolize childlessness. Is it any wonder why the only children conceived nowadays are by single moms who would go broke trying to raise them? This creates an incentive for abortion on so many levels.
Near Occasions or Involuntary Occasions?
Ah, you might respond “The Federal Reserve and no child labor are destructive, but we can’t do anything about them. Therefore, they are involuntary occasions.” This is a lame objection and imagine what it would be like if we took that approach to the issue of abortion itself. Imagine if we decided to stay quiet about it because we determined it to be beyond our scope of influence; impossible to remedy.
Yes, we’ve done that already too. Haven’t we?
This would almost fly for a suitable objection except for the fact that we, as Catholics, are also bound to at least OPPOSE these wicked things. Nobody in Catholic Land appears to be doing so with much fervor. As I currently see it, Catholics have not so much as educated themselves on these two evils let alone made any effort to oppose them.
Few Catholics are educated on basic economics. You won’t grasp the problem without a modicum of economic literacy. It’s yet another reason we see so many clueless, cognitively dissident Catholics who would vote for politicians like Sleepy Joe Biden, Bernie “tight mittens” Sanders, or Alexandria Occasionally-Castro. They espouse all 10 Planks of Marxism, have no qualms with abortion through the 100th trimester (euthanasia), are staunch proponents of printing money out of thin air with the Fed, and two of them are Catholic.
Catholics have no excuse not to oppose the wicked ideas of central banking and no child labor, which our country and every western democracy has enacted. These institutions do not help the poor or protect children. They do the opposite. They create a miserable mindset of consternation where children become economic liabilities for young, potential parents who would otherwise welcome the gift of life.
One last thing to remember: We shouldn’t call abortion a “child sacrifice.” This implies that the ones who elect to kill their offspring ever valued them in the first place. It’s “child slaughter.” This bears no resemblance to the love Abraham had for Isaac when he had to commit his will to sacrificing his son. Parents today can’t wait to be rid of their children because their economic calculation is that they are of negative net value. Our social/political structures encourage this. Let us do everything we can to reverse this unfortunate socioeconomic situation. Central banking and no child labor will lead people to sin.
Chris Munier is the author of Caesar Vacantism: Rendering to Caesar When Caesar Goes Nuts (for Catholics).
There’s a new argument going around that says that Russia HAS ALREADY been consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, thus fulfilling Our Lady’s request at Fatima. We should be wary of this ill-begotten position, however.
The argument goes something like this: Russia, unlike other places in the world, has its churches open and is a Christian nation once again following all those years of tyranny. Therefore, the consecration was completed. Half of the world’s Eastern Orthodox live in Russia and are practicing happily in contrast with western civilization and its lockdown paranoia. With all the burgeoning joy of Christian love in Russia, we can set aside our Fatima-fundamentalist concerns over a consecration. The issue resolved itself with the culmination of communism in the east. Russia was consecrated; let’s worry about our business now. At least that’s what we’re being told.
This of course ignores the fact that the consecration has never been attempted the way Our Lady requested (by the Pope in communion with ALL the bishops of the world). To his credit, St. Pope John Paul II attempted a consecration in 1981, but he failed to command the bishops to join him. This doesn’t matter to those who think Russia has turned a new leaf away from its days behind the Iron Curtain. Some even go as far as to say that Russia has officially adopted Christianity as its state religion (this is false; no evidence for it), disavowing the several decades of forced atheism.
Nevertheless, if we confine our understanding of Russia to reality, we can plainly see that the fruits of Russia are rotten and indicative of a place NOT consecrated to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart. Russia leads the world in abortions. It’s near the top of the world in other categories such as suicide, alcoholism, single motherhood, divorce, etc. If you think the U.S. is bad with abortion (it is!), you don’t want to delve too deeply into Russia. They have 53.7 abortions per 1,000 women. The U.S. has 20.8 per 1,000 women. In other words, the U.S. is closer to being abortion-free than it is to Russia’s astronomical rate. The second-most-child-slaughtering country is Vietnam (the USSR’s old commie buddy), which kills at a rate of 35.2 per 1,000. Kazakhstan is third at 35 per 1,000 women. Most of the world’s worst offenders are connected to the old Soviet bloc one way or another. Their child-murdering habits give no indication that they ever repudiated material atheism and totalitarianism.
I could spend all day detailing why Russia remains economically backwards and has been the great harbinger for everything American and wretched in the 2020’s, but the abortion issue tells the story with perfect lucidity. Would it be much of a stretch to say that abortion is the perfect proxy for communism and brutality? Russia, just like the US, doesn’t engage in child sacrifice either. That’s being way too generous. That implies that women committing their abortions VALUE their children beforehand. Unlike Abraham, who didn’t want to sacrifice Isaac but was willing to do so out of fealty to God, today’s women place no value in their offspring. Most find the prospect of motherhood contemptible, an obstacle to further fornication, and an economic albatross. This means that their abortions are nothing better than an outright slaughter, and the eugenicist dictators, marionetted by Satan, are overjoyed by it. Russia, the U.S., and the rest of western civilization fall squarely into this demonic paradigm.
These countries never truly disavowed communism. They may have renamed their authoritarianism or dressed it with a different set of trousers. Irrespective of whether we choose to acknowledge it, the U.S. has a long love affair with all 10 Planks of Marxism. It takes nothing more than a pair of working eyes to see the obvious horror of these social-political circumstances for a world that’s not even in the ballpark of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. To suggest otherwise, would be to diminish the purity and splendor of Her Immaculate Heart to the point of blasphemy.
If we take seriously Our Lord’s admonition of “by their fruits, you’ll know them,” then we ought to ponder long and hard about the condition of the Russian Federation (still second in the world in suicides) and whether it comports itself to the holiness of the Blessed Virgin. It’s either that or we have completely misunderstood the significance of a consecration. Bad fruits come not only from false prophets and bad teachers, but also from wicked nations that follow the model of the Old Testament kings, ignoring the good prophets and warnings from heaven:
“Sedecias was one and twenty years old when he began to reign: and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. And he did evil in the eyes of the Lord his God, and did not reverence the face of Jeremias the prophet speaking to him from the mouth of the Lord.“
– 2 Chronicles 36: 11-12.
The visions of Our Lady of Fatima were not only seen by the three holy children: Lucia, Jacinta, and Francisco, but by some 70,000 others as well. Although the Church will never elevate an apparition of private revelation to the binding level of holy scripture, and by extension, God’s holy prophets, we have good reason to believe that Our Lady of Fatima was the most significant revelation since St. John’s Apocalypse. When clergy and secular rulers ignore such warnings, they do so at the peril of their subjects and citizens, just like Sedecias and the Old Testament kings did by ignoring Jeremiah and the prophets.
We don’t have to be part of any “Cult of Fatima” to see that Russia spread her errors long ago and has not since recovered. Pray for the consecration of Russia. Pray for the poor Russians. Pray for the healing of the entire world, which has had an Iron Curtain descend upon it.
Many have now surmised that the United States has transmogrified into a communist country. This is absurd. The United States has been a communist country for decades. Although Marxism itself may not be enough to disqualify a country from legitimacy, it renders a state vastly immoral and handicaps all administration of justice. In this section, I will demonstrate that our illegitimate Caesars are chasing us further down a communist anthill; a descension into socio-political Hell.
I do not intend to make such a bold assertion without providing ample evidence. Let’s examine what the radicals have revealed to us about their nefarious plans. For the past 180 years, anti-Marxists have had to labor to understand the gibberish coming out of radical mouths. They invent so many bizarre terms, owing to their ties to German philosophy (which doesn’t translate well), that you can barely describe their position well enough to refute it.
Fear not! Despite their almost endless volume of abstruse and confusing literature, every so often, they throw us a bone and give clear instructions on what they are doing. Two examples are Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto and Saul Alinsky’s Rule for Radicals. Both works give us something valuable to dissect: a discernible blueprint for the operation of radical leftism. The Communist Manifesto contains a set of guidelines that Marx establishes as ingredients for a communist society.
Here I will also use a cut-and-dry rubric for determining whether the United States is a communist (Marxist) country. These are the 10 Planks of Marxism:
- Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of all credit in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture and manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
- Free education of children in government schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education and industrial production, etc.
Let’s review each factor in the American context:
- Abolishing Private Property? You cannot, with a straight face, consider something your property when you must pay rent on it forever even after fully owning it. Yet this is the case for anybody who owns a (paid off or not) house, car, land, or boat, and must cough up the property tax. This is one of those problems that is location specific as to its severity. Using a web tool like Tax-Rate.org can show you which states have the highest taxes by tax type. Although the property tax is levied at the municipal/county level, the site shows what the average is for each state. Louisiana is by far the lowest, New Jersey is the most onerous. Unfortunately, since states also have the option of taxing you other ways (sales, state-income, excise, etc.), it’s not just a matter of finding the lowest property tax. Most of the places with low/no property tax rates correspond with high income taxes (Texas and Florida). Here’s a shortcut if you don’t want to spend forever crunching the numbers to determine which state taxes the least overall: move to Wyoming.
- Heavy Progressive Income Tax? The 16th Amendment was where it all started in 1913, not long before the creation of the Federal Reserve (see the 5th Plank). Catholics should loathe the income tax, especially the way it’s administered now where everybody loses more of their income to the state than God commanded to be tithed to His church in the Old Testament (10%). The reason so many loved Ronald Reagan in the 80’s was because he managed to get the tax rates less progressive, no longer taxing the top brackets at an 80% or 90% rate. The U.S. put the 16th Amendment into full fury by the end of the Great Depression with exorbitantly higher rates on high earners, which also thrust into existence the tax-shelter retirement plans like 401(k) and 403(b). This means you get taxed through the nose unless you figure out how to play the game of hiding your money in the stock market (mutual funds). This is much to the delight of the publicly-traded companies who lobbied for the high taxes in the first place and are on the receiving end of the funds you invested in your 401(k), Roth IRA, etc. Did you think the Social Security system was the only fiscal Ponzi scheme in America?
- Abolish Inheritance? Anybody who is familiar with the death/estate tax knows the story here. Dying is now a taxable offense. Your descendants must pony up for it. Nothing is left for debate except for how much inheritance gets taxed. Therefore, inheritance may not be eliminated all the way, but it is well hindered for anyone with significant wealth. Don’t forget. Inherited money had already been through the ringer several times through property taxes, income taxes, sales taxes, excise taxes, capital-gains taxes, value-added taxes (in most states), social-security taxes, Medicare taxes, gas taxes, and five-finger taxes. If you have any money left, if you managed to dodge enough taxes with retirement plans, then you get to play the game of finding exemptions to avoid the dreaded estate tax. The rates are just like the progressive income tax. Yes, it hits the rich harder than the poor, but this reflects the American venomous hatred of the wealthy regardless of whether the wealthy perform charitable deeds for the poor. We despise all rich people, just like the conniving Bolsheviks, because of our envy, greed, and belief that everything involving money is a zero-sum game. How pathetic and shameful.
- Confiscate from Rebels/Emigrants? Just because something isn’t outright taken from you doesn’t mean there wasn’t confiscation. You don’t lose your entire property, but be assured, your wealth and assets will be taxed if ever you decide to expatriate from the U.S. The enactors of expatriation taxes once again attempt to defend this by portraying it as only a tax on the affluent. It’s another example of powerful leftists who hate the rich. They hate everybody, but they disguise it as a grudge against the wealthy. Judging by how many progressive taxes we have, designed to sock it to the wealthy, you would think we would have the most wealth equality in the world. Nope, we’re the 54th worst (out of almost 180 countries), a little less equitable than Haiti and Iran.
If the leftists are correct in their assertion that inequality is the ultimate bane of human existence, perhaps they could allow people to leave this inequitable place without being taxed one last time. As if this wasn’t bad enough, the State of California is in the process of enacting a gigantic “wealth tax” that would not only hurt permanent residents, but would even impact those who leave up to 10 YEARS AFTER THEY ARE GONE from that depraved state. It’s a tax on those who are emigrating from the sunshine state, which has seen a tsunami of coronavirus refugees since the draconian lockdown measures. The rock band, Eagles, were more prophetic than we thought with their hit single, Hotel California, a place “you can check out any time you like, but you may never leave.” Well, at least your property will never leave California.
- Central Bank? Most of us had the misfortune of learning about central banking only in the context of dry history textbooks that did everything they could to render the topic as boring as possible. 1st National Bank? Ho-hum. 2nd National Bank? *Yawn* Nobody cares. The nuts and bolts behind the creation of money and how its regulated is as interesting as watching paint dry for a non-economist. That is until you read G. Edward Griffin’s book, The Creature from Jekyll Island, and learn the awful reality behind the creation of the Federal Reserve (the American Central Bank for over 100 years and counting) at the hands of robber barons and bankers. There you find out that central banking is a scam for financing war, the real reason a nickel doesn’t buy anything any longer, and a backdoor tax mechanism when the politicians lack the courage to approach voters with a tax hike.
Since its 1913 inception, the Federal Reserve has managed to devalue your money 96%. It isn’t economic inequality that’s the problem for people’s standard of living, as the Marxists chide. It’s the fact that everyone’s purchasing power has been hacked to pieces. It wasn’t long ago that the average house price was less than $20,000. Combine the artificial housing bubble (that we’ve re-inflated multiple times) with the uselessness of the dollar, and homeowners can expect to pay a quarter of a million dollars to purchase their homes. This did not arise by accident, but by the malicious greed of private elites who, with the state, rigged together a central banking system. Fr. Chad Ripperger, a Catholic exorcist priest, has written and spoken volumes about the greater encroachment of demons on our society. He goes as far as to say that Satan even assigns certain demons to entire countries. For the U.S., those assigned tormentors are “avarice and fraud.” In light of that, we may be able to infer that the Creature of Jekyll Island is really the fraudulent, greedy demon from Jekyll Island. What single institution has been more embroiled in fraud and more servicing to financial greed than the American Federal Reserve? Even the IRS doesn’t compare to the Fed insofar as it lacks the money-printing press.
- Centralized Communication & Transportation? The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is the first example to come to mind on this criterion. While this is a notable hindrance on communication liberty, we have even more horrid examples just in the last 20 years. Warrantless wiretapping in the wake of the Patriot Act shows just how far America’s version of the kremlin is willing to go in the name of its idol, homeland security. Sure, occasionally somebody might trot out the old Benjamin Franklin line: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety,” but then do nothing tangible about infringements on free speech and privacy. Americans quote rhetoric and then take a nap while the tyrants in charge spy on everything everybody does. The airports have gotten even worse (if you can fathom that) since the Corona Scare. Many states decided to force-quarantine travelers for an arbitrary 14 days due to airline travel. Some places, like Massachusetts, have required travelers on in-bound flights to complete travel forms (Papers, please!) or else be subjected to a $500 fine. If you believe you have a protected, fundamental right to travel and communicate privately in the United States, you are too innocent to be let out of the house (maybe a lot of people should indeed shelter in place!).
- Socializing Land? I will admit that the framers of the Constitution opened the door for this problem with Eminent Domain. As soon as you allow the state the chance to seize land for what it deems a higher purpose, you must expect totalitarian land grabs. Like everything else from Marx, he makes academic every pre-existing dictatorial impulse that government bullies have always had. When you hear proponents of the Constitution discuss its potential weaknesses, this is one of them. The Constitution’s 5th Amendment crams the idea of Eminent Domain in there with restrictions against self-incrimination and double jeopardy. The problem is that not only does the government have the dubious power to confiscate land in exchange for “just compensation,” but, as Plank # 5 shows us, it can create money out of thin air, to be used to compensate and steal property to infinity and beyond. Think about it. What happens when a state prints money with impunity and has the ambition of buying land? There is nothing to stop the state from purchasing ALL land. So, it is possible that the United States could “justly compensate” their way to owning everything. Unlimited Purse = Unlimited Land-Grab Potential. “That could never happen!” That’s the same thing they said about trans-gendered story hour.
- Equal Obligation to Work? This refers not only to the obligation for all men to work, but women as well. I don’t think even Marx could have imagined a world in which women were expected to perform the tasks of cops, firefighters, or marines. That anybody in positions of authority would even suggest such asininity shows how far into the lunatic fringe we’ve gone. It also proves how dysfunctional Marxism really is. What happens when you synthesize the eighth and tenth planks? You get children who are not allowed to work, so they effectively MUST be trapped in public schools because they have no mothers at home, since the women are all at work trying to be co-breadwinners with men. Sure, children don’t have to sweep chimneys anymore. Instead, they get a latchkey, must cook all their own food, raise younger siblings themselves, all while their mothers are at a job, getting sexually harassed by their bosses. There is more order in Hell than there is with the left’s take on gender roles, labor theory, and child rearing.
- Demolition of Town/Country Distinction? Timothy Gordon’s book, Catholic Republic: Why America Will Perish Without Rome, explores the way the American founding fathers borrowed extensively from Catholic social teaching when crafting the institutions of our republic. Long before Pope Pius XI coined the term “subsidiarity,” the Church considered it prudent to address issues at the most local level until a higher level of authority became necessary to intervene on more stifling matters. Hence why the Church has parishes, dioceses, and so forth up to the Pope. Perhaps without even realizing it, Jefferson and his cohorts created something similar with towns, states, and the federal government as the various layers of government. These distinctions have not withstood the test of time, however. The 10th Amendment checks and balances, that we once relied upon, have been eviscerated. The 50 states have little recourse against the federal government, not since Reconstruction. Today, if states push too hard to assert the 10th Amendment, Uncle Sam would cut off their highway funding, and they would capitulate to the bigger brother. If you don’t believe me, do some quick research on how the drinking age got lowered to 21 and the feds got all the states to go along with it.
- Free Education? Abolition of Child Labor? Western civilization has gone all-in with the Horace Mann, Prussian model for educating children. Horace Mann’s heyday was just a bit prior to Marx so we cannot make a direct connection between the two. You can however see a few parallels, remembering that Marxism is nothing more than the intellectualization of tyrannical practices that are as old as the hill. Firstly, as a “Unitarian Christian,” Mann believed in a very non-sectarian, multi-cultural, public system of educating children. The big-classroom model is about efficiency (the Prussian inspiration) and producing obedient youngsters who would later matriculate into manageable adult citizens. Secondly, his Unitarian Church could be considered the best church-going activity for the Sunday Marxist who does not yet hate religion. Don’t believe me. Attend a Unitarian Universalist service and see for yourself. The non-denominational aspect of Mann’s pedagogy is also vaguely Freemasonic. These aspects of Horace Mann, the father of modern public education, should clue you into what kind of creature we bought with this schooling system. It beckons a distrust of private instruction, is theologically sterile at best, and, of course, depends upon public financial support to stay afloat.
Regardless, a free and compulsory public education (for those not attending private school) fits well into the Marxist framework. We no longer allow children the opportunity to job shadow with a mentor and train into a trade (not like we did in the past). We’ve even taken it to extended childhood, High-School 2.0: The College Experience. The absence of work opportunities during adolescence has contributed to the college-for-all fixation, which has morphed into a prolonging of childhood. It wasn’t enough to do away with the child-labor factories, we needed most young people to stay dependent until age 30. I don’t believe it’s hard to see how this lends itself to a docile populace, the dream-come-true of any despot. As always, it’s free stuff . . . for enslaved people.
There you have it, boys and girls. The United States is an illegitimate, communist, failed state. It pains me to say it, but facts and evidence force me to report the tragic truths. Marxism did not arrive on the scene in the 21st century. Its ugly, social terror has been taking over for more than a century. Notice something else? I haven’t even gotten to the rapid, logarithmic increase of state takeover in the year 2020. All those 10 Planks were satisfied pre-Wuhan Virus, pre-BLM holocausts, and prior to the economic meltdown.
We’ve arrived at a point where the various checks and balances in the Constitution have become superficial, but even that wasn’t abrupt. Every war after the Spanish-American War (during 1898) has been carried out by executive order rather than a formal declaration of war by Congress. It’s done unilaterally by the executive branch so that they can get away with using black-swan events to inspire fear in the populace, then manipulate the public into accepting violent wars overseas. Woodrow Wilson did this with the sinking of the Lusitania and World War I. Franklin D. Roosevelt did the same thing with Pearl Harbor and WWII. George W. Bush did it with the 9/11 attacks and his invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. Every one of these actions were illegal. Congress never declared those wars. Perhaps we see this now with a different kind of black-swan event, the Covid-19 pandemic. Our rulers must have surmised that they could no longer pull the wool over the Internet-savvy public’s eyes with bogus wars, so they decided to switch tactics. Instead of gaining a “rally around the flag” with a scary episode like Pearl Harbor, they have frightened everybody over an epidemiological outbreak with the intent of fomenting more of a civil war between the Lockdown Globalists vs. the Herd Immunity Nationalists. Here again, with the virus panics, legislative bodies at the various levels have been invisible while executives have had carte blanche to enact anything in the name of public health and safety. We are still waiting to see how the Corona crisis will culminate. Regardless, it’s time to face a very sobering reality. The U.S. is a centralized, unlawful, dictatorial, communist nation.
 See “post-modernism,” “petit-bourgeoisie,” “intersectionality,” “periphery,” etc. When you can’t win with your philosophy, just make up new words.
 Avoid California, New Jersey, and Minnesota. No humans should enter those places.
 For more, see this interview of Fr. Chad Ripperger: https://spiritdaily.org/blog/spiritual-warfare/exorcist-on-generational-healing
 It reminds me of when Congress tacks a rider with abortion funding onto a legislative bill for something good or innocuous; mixing evil into something that might be necessary. Everybody likes to “plead the 5th.” Nobody likes having their house repossessed by dictators.
 This even has a Hegelian, leftist ring to it. Basically, Unitarians don’t buy into Protestant denominationalism, but they also aren’t Catholic. It’s rather shallow and doctrineless aside from left-liberal politics. Many adherents consider themselves “spiritual, but not religious.” Horace Mann believed in an earlier version of this.
 I anticipate a possible refutation here, that this could not be the case since virtually every other country has been involved with a similar coronavirus response. I don’t see this as evidence contrary to my point, but rather that the elites of the various countries are a lot more collaborative than they’ve ever been. As many others have mentioned, this is a war between globalists and national sovereignty. The result has been civil wars and riots within the countries between those who favor one side or the other.
 If it is not yet one, what would it take for it to become one?