How regrettable that our bishops and politicians DO NOT believe we should utilize all of our God-given weapons. The same ones who want to take our guns also would like to profane the most Holy Eucharist, so as to avoid “weaponizing” It.
That being said, the Eucharist is the most important weapon in the realm of spiritual combat. Today’s clergy simply don’t believe in spiritual combat (and possibly not in the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist either).
I don’t know about you, but I would love to have such a weapon in my arsenal at all times. Failing that, I have a few other good ones . . .
Behold my WEAPONS TABLE! Below are a sample of my most effective weapons. Plenty of stopping power here, boys and girls.
Pictured above are the following:
1) Rosary – the weapon of choice of St. Padre Pio
2) Holy Water – kept in a mason jar; much more potent than moonshine
3) Prayer Cards – demons won’t hang around long if they have to endure beautiful images of Our Lord and Our Lady.
4) Smith & Wesson Pistol – in case I need blast someone
5) Blessed Candles – in case the lights go out during 3 Days of Darkness